How Information is Used
At Winky Networks, we understand how vital confidentiality is to businesses. We will never sell, share, lease, or disclose information of User to any third party, advertising service or vendor. Winky only collects information that User chooses to provide. All of the information collected from User shall be used internally by Winky to provide better service.
How Information is Collected
The information that Winky collects from User is stored as a Customer Record. Information about User is collected in the following ways:
1. Customers – customers provide us with their name, address, email address, phone number, fax number, credit card information and/or banking information when purchasing.
2. User contacts Winky – User who contacts Winky for additional information, questions, comments or suggestions is required to provide a name and email address for a response.
3. Statistical Information – Winky may collect statistical information from User including IP addresses, dates of visits, length of visits, User’s computer information and other statistical information. Statistical information will not be used to identify User personally.
4. Tracking Software – Winky may use tracking software to monitor click-thru’s from other sites and to monitor movement throughout our own site. Tracking information will not be used to identify User personally.
Winky may send you email correspondence for the following reasons:
1. Billing-related matters
2. Customer service matters
3. Technical support matters
4. Response to User’s inquiry
5. Systems maintenance related announcements
6. Optional eNewsletter which User may opt out of at any time
7. Winky promotions and offers which User may opt out of at any time
Accessing Customer Record/Opting Out
At any time, User may contact Winky to review, update or delete their Customer Record by contacting us via telephone, email, fax or postal mail.
At Winky Networks, we strive to provide the highest level of security for collecting and maintaining User information. We encrypt all User information transmitted through our website using 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Winky shall adhere to all industry standards to protect User information that is collected. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of data storage is 100% secure. Therefore, User acknowledges that absolute security cannot be guaranteed, and User indemnifies Winky of all liability related to security breaches of User information.
In the event of merger or sale of Winky Networks, LLC, User information shall be among the assets transferred. Customers will be notified of any changes in ownership.
Winky Networks, LLC adheres to the Safe Harbor framework outlined at: http://export.gov/safeharbor.